Powered by Blogger

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pert, The Ole West, Australia

Rikki makes annoying ads and likes hilarious things.
She hates people who believe in star signs because a
tarot card reader once told her she was pregnant.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Killing on Ice.
You may call it ice hockey, but i call it big men with knives on their feet wacking an oreo around with massive sticks. We went to see the Junior World Championships, Switzerland vs Norway. Switzerland won. We were going for them. Honest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Hi Rikki, its your cousin Amanda here. I found out you have a blog (so do I) so I thought I'd look you up and check it out. Looks like you're having a great time over there! Lucky you! We have some very close Canadian friends in Red Deer. Happy travelling, Ive added you to my blogroll an bloglines feed.
Amanda

11:57 AM, December 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home