Powered by Blogger

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pert, The Ole West, Australia

Rikki makes annoying ads and likes hilarious things.
She hates people who believe in star signs because a
tarot card reader once told her she was pregnant.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hello everyone I know you've been dying to hear from us - I can tell this by the loads of comments you have left us!! HINT HINT
Ok anyways New York was so totally cool after we got of the shock of our totally discusting, small, rat infested hotel room ok ok I made up the rats but that would have suited the place! (dont believe the internet!)
This will have to be short cause Im using the free internet at singapore airport ! I have 24hrs here so may end up with many random messages as there is no beds at the inn and I have just got of a 20 hr flight!!!!
Well see ya

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! you are alive! Can't wait to here about your New York adventures.

8:41 AM, January 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops! we can't wait to HEAR about your adventures either... or perhaps that should be read about them... at least that pardon=my=spanish guy has bad english deliberately. I wish I was cool...

8:44 AM, January 15, 2006  
Blogger Lucinda said...

So is your holiday over?

7:18 PM, January 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For Frances: Abby had a boy and named him Cooper aahhhhh soooooo cute! xo

7:13 AM, January 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm bored... write something... entertain me. If you write something I'll tell you that I love you. Everyone wants to be told they're loved... you're not going to write anything are you?

9:36 AM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger PardonmYspAnish said...

haha bad english deliberately. I wish...

2:45 PM, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home