Powered by Blogger

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pert, The Ole West, Australia

Rikki makes annoying ads and likes hilarious things.
She hates people who believe in star signs because a
tarot card reader once told her she was pregnant.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Latest Past Time

I've found my new calling: writing stuff on leaves.
From now on I'm going to direct all my spare energies into penning useful messages upon the spawn of trees to give some lost souls direction in life (anyone taking advice from leaves pretty much qualifies as a 'lost soul' in my book).
Leaves. Fotune cookies of the sky.

10 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

LOL..."leafing" inspirational messages for lost souls...what a calling.

7:52 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Lori Witzel said...

hahahahahahah...

*snork*

oh.mi.gawd.
The poor soul who picks this one up...

9:34 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger copyranter said...

I think it's brilliant.

9:37 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

Josh gets the credit for this leaf proverb :)

11:38 AM, June 10, 2006  
Blogger Working Class Dan said...

I'd trust a leaf before I trusted any stupid fortune cookie or dodgy horoscopes. Or in your case, fortune tellers.

8:23 AM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

this is too good an idea. there's so many abscent minded people to freak out...

1:50 PM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger fingers said...

Too funny.
The parks will soon be full of texta-wielding, ladder-carrying doomsayers...

12:53 PM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Polyman2 said...

What a great idea!
I see all possibilities in this. You've heard of the Lords Prayer on a pin head, well, imagine a whole woodland filled with passages from the Bible, on leaves-How devine!

3:54 AM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I love this idea!!!!! Brilliant.

8:03 AM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger PardonmYspAnish said...

just for the record, i've never heard of the Lord's Prayer on a pin head.

12:04 AM, July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home