Powered by Blogger

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pert, The Ole West, Australia

Rikki makes annoying ads and likes hilarious things.
She hates people who believe in star signs because a
tarot card reader once told her she was pregnant.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ad Agency Lackeys

Need a painting hung up on a wall? Get a man with a hammer and a nail to come in.

Office plants looking unsightly? Get some people in to wipe the leaves with a wet cloth.

Someone write 'Scott no mates' in permanent marker on one of the office doors previously tenanted by an Art Director named Scott?
Well we wouldn't want to get turpentine on OUR hands.

Ad agency life, how I love you.

7 Comments:

Blogger ThomP said...

SOON BABY!!! I will be able to whip the lackeys too!!!

4:10 PM, May 26, 2006  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Thanks for the dropin and glad u like the work your blog looks kool take care!!!

6:10 AM, May 27, 2006  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

Poor Scott: no mates!!

How do you get such hot office cleaning staff? I'd be littering my 3-hole-punch confetti all over the floor all the time.

8:32 AM, May 27, 2006  
Blogger Working Class Dan said...

You see the leaf-cleaning lady. HOOOTTTTT!!!

I guess that spells Hoot. Hot, I mean hot.

7:59 AM, May 29, 2006  
Blogger Teemu Jäppinen said...

Yes. Ad-agency life. I was astounded at the fact that if the computer broke I wouldn't have to fix it myself. Same applied for fonts. It was kinda funny for the while that I worked at Sek&Grey ...

2:59 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Joy kumar saha SEO expert said...

My, Dear sir

Here has so alternative posting about on summeroliday.blogspot.com.It is a rich able website for us.This site help us many way.So,I like this site. I like this article for the importance of it as I want to share Welcome to Rugstar.com.au, Australia's favorite online rug buying groceries in Australia: we get direct deals from the producer to you! We sell an implausible range of Australian favorite floor rugs, carpet rug, by way of shopping on-line you'll keep on shaggy, modern, wool, traditional and lots of different rug designs.

Many many congratulation for your Article.

1:07 PM, April 07, 2013  
Anonymous Beef Recipes said...

Greatt reading your post

11:36 PM, June 09, 2023  

Post a Comment

<< Home