Powered by Blogger

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pert, The Ole West, Australia

Rikki makes annoying ads and likes hilarious things.
She hates people who believe in star signs because a
tarot card reader once told her she was pregnant.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

And I Thought I Had Nothing To Say Today

Goat / fileMan Forced To Marry Goat
From correspondents in Malakal, Sudan
February 27, 2006

A MAN caught “in flagrante delicto” with a goat has been forced to marry the animal.

According to the local newspaper, The Juba Post, the goat’s owner, a Mr Alifi, caught his neighbour, Mr Tombe, assaulting his goat and reported the man to the local council of elders for adjudication.

“It was around midnight when Tombe came to do his nonsense on my goat, and I was already in bed inside my house,” Mr Alifi said.

“Suddenly I heard the goat make a loud noise. Immediately I rushed outside to find Mr Tombe was naked and engaged in a relationship with my goat. “ When I asked him what are you doing there, he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up. They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife.”

Mr Tombe agreed to pay a dowry of 150,000 Sudanese dinars ($125) for his new spouse.“We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together,” Mr Alifi told the Post.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May they live a long and happy life together... Amen

3:58 AM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

hehehe,Yes I changed. I think I was looking to orange ;)!!!cool blog how is the weather in Australia?? much better than here I think, thanks for visiting my blog :)

9:28 AM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

IT's freaking boiling here in Perth!!!
But it's looking like rain today.... which i kinda unusual for summer :)

9:37 AM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger ThomP said...

Hot wet and nasty. But we just sit in the airconditioning! Ahh this modern condition will be the end of us all...

ps. It's autumn already!!!

1:59 PM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger James-H said...

You know what they say.
"When in Sudan, do your neighbor's goat."
Only I think they say it in Sudanese.

5:20 AM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Working Class Dan said...

Well, if it was a goat as sexy as the one the pictured I'm not surprised it got knocked up and had to have a shotgun wedding. They're asking for it these provocative goats.

Vegas, yeeeha!

8:52 AM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Hi Rikki, interesting posting.. almost makes me think April Fools has come a month early:P Just wanted to say that if you're looking for information about traditional animation, check out Matt Williams Blog(http://handdrawnnomadzone.blogspot.com/). Also he links to some cool folks that'll help clarify the process too.

4:40 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger heather said...

That's just soooo wrong!

11:54 AM, March 07, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

thanks heatherpink.... i got your comment by email and went to my blog to see which post it was relating to... then i figured it could be from any one of my posts :) it's a worry

11:59 AM, March 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home