Powered by Blogger

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pert, The Ole West, Australia

Rikki makes annoying ads and likes hilarious things.
She hates people who believe in star signs because a
tarot card reader once told her she was pregnant.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Inappropriate Punctuation 'Included'.











Hey kids! Feeling concerned about those 'innermost' thoughts?
'Afraid' you're going to 'hell'?

We can help! Come visit us at Books by Black Exgay Authors.

And why not check out our testimonials?

"Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ, I find this site most helpful in the battle against Lucifer and his minions. I am a former wanna be Pimp who spent a great deal of time hanging around prostitutes. When your on the stroll you find both female and male prostitutes, so I am quite familiar with one of the darkest elements that Satan rifles the unsaved with. Glory to God I escaped that hell-bound way of life to became a saint of God. Thank You Jesus."

6 Comments:

Blogger ThomP said...

Hey!!! I used to be a gay black man! But i found "PROONISM"... (in a bin or something) Now I'm a straight, white, designer type. COOL.

1:38 PM, February 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where the hell do you find this stuff Rikki?!! Are these sites that your concerned friends put you on to? Anyway, it's entertaining so don't stop. Hope things are good in Leedy-land.

2:05 PM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

it comes to me, dave...
it comes to me.

2:26 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger ISLAND MONKEY said...

I bet Papa Ratzi is a big fan..

2:44 AM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger S. Stephani Soejono said...

Good Lord (no pun intended)
Somehow I think the major public of Christians should accept the fact that Jesus actually said that gay people exist in this world and they're part of God's creation, none of this, "correction" nonsense.

10:48 AM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger Eau said...

"Escaping the gay lifestyle"

Does it imply being gay is something bad? If it is, then I don't agree.

4:39 PM, May 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home