Powered by Blogger

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pert, The Ole West, Australia

Rikki makes annoying ads and likes hilarious things.
She hates people who believe in star signs because a
tarot card reader once told her she was pregnant.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

You Can't Be Seriously

Spicks and Specks generally teaches me everything i know. But could this fresh faced young new wavey 80's popper really turn out to be Ricky Gervais? Well possibly, he does have the same hair and a lovely manicured brow. And the same head. Meanwhile, the other bloke looks like someone... but i can't work out who. I'm getting Frenzal Rhomb vibes. Oh well, I'm off to eat a Rose of the Prophet Mohammad.
Never trust a man with a wooden leg.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, It's like he has the face aids...

4:26 PM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger PardonmYspAnish said...

yeah, he's talked about his old band a few times on the podcast and his dvds. This is indeed him prior to spread face. There's a semi-hilarious story here from a guy who knew him 'back in the day...'

http://www.onesecondbush.com/
ambush/articles/153.html

Strangely enough, he goes on to talk about how he also knew the lead singer from Bush.

1:01 AM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Wayne Davidson said...

I used to see the Seona Dancing records in the 80's but I never mustered enough interest to buy them. I did however by Doot Doot by Freur and Tantalise by Jimmy The Hoover - so there's clearly no logic in that...

3:17 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

I've always thought you were insane...

3:20 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Bob Logan said...

I recently came across these pics on the web and was blown away.

I don't know why the song "Love Plus One" pops into my head everytime I see them.

Cool Blog!

b.

1:15 AM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

And I also like your blog... the stark lines, the space...
:)

8:43 AM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger Bob Logan said...

Thank You!

It took me forever!

B.

3:50 PM, February 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home