Powered by Blogger

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pert, The Ole West, Australia

Rikki makes annoying ads and likes hilarious things.
She hates people who believe in star signs because a
tarot card reader once told her she was pregnant.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Here Kitty, Kitty JESUS!


Cyclops Kitty
Originally uploaded by riksta9.
Awww so a cute :) He will be mine and I will call him Fifi.
Well as you have guessed (with only minimal prompting) we're back from ye olde trip so what is to become of the trip blog? Well, as you may also have guessed, it becomes one of the many self satisfying blogs in Blogland, as it evolves into Rikki's random blog about things. Hurrah!
Has a nice day, and write me the messages!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, it's had a makeover! Nice photo Rikki! Lol, I heard that this was a real pic too, not a fake!

12:34 AM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger PardonmYspAnish said...

that is NOT you! that is a weird manga rikki head that scares and disturbs me. and that kitty pic makes me hungry for more. Ummm... nice makeover toots (that's aposed to be 'toots' like wot old men say, not 'toots' like toot toot, but I have no idea how to spell the two differently. Anybody??? Oh that Thom, how his blog hurts my head.

12:57 AM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

yep all the hard work of clicking on that template button! But i did get a bit html with the kids cause the sidebar was dumb and didn't have links and stuff. How do i bring people around to my way of thinking without links?

8:44 AM, February 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home