Powered by Blogger

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pert, The Ole West, Australia

Rikki makes annoying ads and likes hilarious things.
She hates people who believe in star signs because a
tarot card reader once told her she was pregnant.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

More More Gilmore

Ok, so I'm addicted to The Gilmore Girls.
Those crazy women with their intellectual banter and a combined vernacular the size of a really big thing, will they ever not have something insightful to say?
Plus I have the added incentive to watch cause I have to keep an eye on the older one, my lovely boyfriend is going to leave me for her if she comes close enough.


If you need further proof that it's cool, this Family Guy episode tells us so.
But if I haven't managed to persuade you, this website pretty much confirms that you're right and destroys my credibility forever more.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gotta be careful putting pictures of such women on your blog, Boys everywhere will faint...

1:15 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger PardonmYspAnish said...

dude, this shows sucks. Mothers should not be chasing after the same guys as their daughters. The whole thing is sad and depressing and dumb. And possibly American.

3:27 PM, February 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the american bit... But the rest i wholesale refute and subjective tripe. I would be more than happy for bothe the gilmore mother and the gilmore daughter to be chasing me at any one time. I think an orgy is in order... Just for good measure.

8:45 AM, February 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home