Powered by Blogger

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pert, The Ole West, Australia

Rikki makes annoying ads and likes hilarious things.
She hates people who believe in star signs because a
tarot card reader once told her she was pregnant.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Devil Loves Pink

Ok, here's something i came across in my travels... I highly recommend that you don't click here and especially don't watch the movie trailer because it's highly disturbing and a bit yucky. (I saw the name, I thought I'd see what it was all about...) But my most favourite bit, and the reason for posting it on here, is that the director has made a written pact with the devil. Then he coloured it in with pretty colours.

3 Comments:

Blogger ThomP said...

That trailer was FARKED ARP! It's so cool that people actually put the time and effort into doing shit like that.

1:23 PM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

I told you people NOT to watch it!!!
Those people are weird. I don't want you people catching anything.

2:00 PM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger PardonmYspAnish said...

jesus fuckin'... what have you got me reading now... i feel so dirty and strangely horny...

http://horrorbrain.ign.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1581

12:55 AM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home