Powered by Blogger

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pert, The Ole West, Australia

Rikki makes annoying ads and likes hilarious things.
She hates people who believe in star signs because a
tarot card reader once told her she was pregnant.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ting!

I just went to the denty which i was dreading as per usual... but behold! I've got the best dentist ever. Geoff the Dentist is his name (how did his mother know?) and this is your formal letter of recommendation to go and see him. You know, when you've saved up. And now I'll go back to chewing on the inside of my mouth like a true numb-faced person should.

4 Comments:

Blogger Working Class Dan said...

I thought teeth and cars and white goods all went 'PING!' in the advertising world, as opposed to 'ting!'.

My mistake.

Ting sounds like a cream you put on your fungus.

9:42 AM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

Errr Dan, lacky bands and table tennis balls go 'ping'. Teeth go 'ting' cause they start with 't'.

11:52 AM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Working Class Dan said...

You went to design school, right?

They're pings. PINGS!

Maybe I just read too much Street Machine.

12:12 PM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

Hey I learned that in Physics class :)

10:32 AM, February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home