Powered by Blogger

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pert, The Ole West, Australia

Rikki makes annoying ads and likes hilarious things.
She hates people who believe in star signs because a
tarot card reader once told her she was pregnant.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Pink Bits

It's all gone puce. I've moved on from writing posts, now it's all about making it pretty. I tend to get addicted to things easily. It's a problem.
Thought I'd put this puce-esque ad in for effect. Surprisingly it's the only puce ad we've done. One day I'll get bored of the pretty and return to writing things. In the meantime, look at this gratuitous plug.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rikki said...

It's a kinda off-puce i guess.

4:38 PM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

:)

3:02 AM, March 04, 2006  
Blogger orion713 said...

Beautiful site! I like your sketches a lot.

4:28 PM, March 04, 2006  
Blogger ISLAND MONKEY said...

Because of the pinkness this reminded me of an interesting ad campaign in the UK at the mo.

I don't know if the company exists in Oz - I don't think they do - it basically takes a very stereotypical image of Australian women and subverts it with role-reversal themes where the women become very savvy and powerful.

It's a clever, entertaining campaign and thought you might be interested in it.

Cheers..

8:17 PM, March 04, 2006  
Blogger Working Class Dan said...

Noice wheels, Sheil.

6:24 AM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger PardonmYspAnish said...

aaah island monkey, how their words confuse me.

yay gay ad. more milky puce.

12:07 PM, March 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home