Powered by Blogger

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pert, The Ole West, Australia

Rikki makes annoying ads and likes hilarious things.
She hates people who believe in star signs because a
tarot card reader once told her she was pregnant.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME (not James)

Today marks 25 years since the birth of me, whom you all know and love. But alas, my special day has been usurped. Not once, but twice.

James has had the bad taste to have his birthday tomorrow, and therefore is weaseling my birthday kudos away. I made him a site. Go there immediately and say how much you hate him.
THEN, the suits upstairs decided to use my birthday morning tea to announce some winners of some contest that I don't care about (I would care if you had won, Yella).

But I gots a sweet clock from a lovely, and this tops HomestarRunner shirt from James (but I'ma keep the hate alive).











Oh yeah, and Josh is some kinda famous.
God save the Queen.

12 Comments:

Blogger Working Class Dan said...

That clock is freakin' sweet.

4:51 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Lori Witzel said...

Hhhhhaaaappppyy B-Day!!!

Well, here you go, cuz I couldn't just pick one...running off to work now (gawd what a week):

http://images.google.com/
images?q=%22birthday
%22&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

7:16 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Beth said...

Happy Birthday! I just stumbled on your blog, very fun. By the way i LOVE your little adds/link son the side of the page. Those are SO cute!

9:26 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger copyranter said...

you 'roos celebrate b-days in a very surreal manner.

12:51 AM, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

1:28 AM, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah. Happy Birthday. Oh, wait. I thought the blog was 25.

1:39 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger James-H said...

My birthday's in Feb. No confusion there.
Good clock. You'll have no idea when you turn 26.

5:27 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Irene Done said...

Yes, happy birthday to YOU. Although if we go by your local time, I think I'm posting this the day after your birthday. In which case: sorry for the delay.

7:34 AM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

Happy belated birthday, girl. My youngest shares your birthday, and Jmaes shares mine. Lotsa July birthdays!

8:40 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Efendi said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY to you !! :)

sorry, it's been so lateee :P

but better than none right ;)

oo, and you are the same age as me ;) cool :D

and, i got my self a new cellphone recently, and it has a camera :P now i can get to work on the stuff i'd like to give ;)

7:15 PM, July 26, 2006  
Blogger Efendi said...

ooh .. and forgot to mention

really SWEET clock ! :)

7:19 PM, July 26, 2006  
Blogger Urban Epicurean said...

Hey Rikki, happy belated birthday!!! Love the clock. Wanna do a trade? haha, just kidding!

4:33 AM, August 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home