Powered by Blogger

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pert, The Ole West, Australia

Rikki makes annoying ads and likes hilarious things.
She hates people who believe in star signs because a
tarot card reader once told her she was pregnant.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It's Hard Out there for a Pimp

"Man it seems like I'm duckin dodgin bullets everyday
Niggaz hatin on me cause I got hoes on the tray"

" That's the way the game goes, gotta keep it strictly pimpin

Gotta have my hustle tight, makin change off these women"

"Wait I got a snow bunny, and a black girl too
You pay the right price and they'll both do you"


I wish I had hoes on my tray.

2 Comments:

Blogger ThomP said...

It's like they are talking directly too me, about how my life actually IS!

9:44 AM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I wish I had hoes on my tray too. :-) Thanks for your comment. I had no idea about the monkey thing till I read your profile. What up with monkey love?? Your blog is a scream. I saw the UK bra thing a while back. Bizarre. The thing that made me laugh the most was that you said CLICKY in all caps under the cow. Funny.

Us ad people are very strange. :-)

11:29 PM, March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home