Powered by Blogger

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pert, The Ole West, Australia

Rikki makes annoying ads and likes hilarious things.
She hates people who believe in star signs because a
tarot card reader once told her she was pregnant.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Barber Black Sheep

There's a teeny tiny old school barber shop down the road from my place of work. There's all this old school paraphernalia for sale in the window, old magazines, ornaments, small chairs... and 'Ned Kelly's Boots?'

This is the coolest barber shop in all the world.

3 Comments:

Blogger ThomP said...

Da murn darzent warez airnee shooz

1:35 PM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger TheTart said...

Cool bloggy links you have here.
Love how you made them!

BTW, I live & breath the Rotten Tomatoes.

Smooch,
The Tart

Ps... Scary H over at Thomps, beware!

11:59 PM, March 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't hide from me! I is gonna whump ya! WHUMP!

8:49 AM, March 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home