Powered by Blogger

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pert, The Ole West, Australia

Rikki makes annoying ads and likes hilarious things.
She hates people who believe in star signs because a
tarot card reader once told her she was pregnant.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Genius

I have this song in my head. It goes:

I need a biscuit.
Biscuit biscuit biscuit
I need a biscuit for me

I need a biscuit
Biscuit biscuit biscuit
Biscuit biscuit biscuit for tea

I don't think it's a real song. Actually, i think i just wrote it. Carry on.

7 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

:)Nice

2:22 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger BraneHurts said...

This is the ultimate advertising jingle. Move over Meadow Lea, you are not to be congratulated...

7:21 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger BraneHurts said...

UGg

7:25 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Buck Super Stereo said...

just wrote it???

you realize that its written to the rhyming scheme of peaches by the Presidents of the US, right?

great video with ninjas and shit. only thing it needs is a monkey and then it'd be perfect.

9:44 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Desambientado said...

Hi.

This is a song or the letter of a song?
I came here to restitute the visit to my blog in the Azores Islands.

You have a nice blog here.

12:00 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh peaches... yes i see that :) but it goes differently, you know la la la al la, not la la la la la.
man, where's my guitar.

8:21 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

songs I never forget this kind the songs :P

9:22 AM, April 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home