Powered by Blogger

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pert, The Ole West, Australia

Rikki makes annoying ads and likes hilarious things.
She hates people who believe in star signs because a
tarot card reader once told her she was pregnant.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Oh My Childhood, Will You Ever Learn?




The spirit of my childhood has compelled me to draw some pictures in my afore mentioned not-yet-full-enough-to-get-a-new-one sketch book. Maybe I'll draw some more, maybe I wont... who can really tell at this early stage.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, yummy yummy site. Thanks for dropping by. Can I add you as one of my contact?

11:27 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

sure, toots

11:40 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

I know, that's why i'm paid millions for my illustration skill.

10:07 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Nini said...

Hi,
Are you a Finn? Because your name means "broken" in Finnish?

7:01 PM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

I'm not a fin, but thats so cool!

8:43 AM, May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home