Powered by Blogger

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pert, The Ole West, Australia

Rikki makes annoying ads and likes hilarious things.
She hates people who believe in star signs because a
tarot card reader once told her she was pregnant.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Oh My Childhood, Will You Ever Learn?




The spirit of my childhood has compelled me to draw some pictures in my afore mentioned not-yet-full-enough-to-get-a-new-one sketch book. Maybe I'll draw some more, maybe I wont... who can really tell at this early stage.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Raquel said...

Hmmm, yummy yummy site. Thanks for dropping by. Can I add you as one of my contact?

11:27 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

sure, toots

11:40 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Yella said...

I dont like your blog as it is better than mine. As a director of a large corporation I do not have time such trivial stuff - but maybe as one of my employees I could force you to draw pictures for me then pass them off as my own - mmm - genious.

(p.s. nice drawing rikki)

2:56 PM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

I know, that's why i'm paid millions for my illustration skill.

10:07 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger bananas said...

Hi,
Are you a Finn? Because your name means "broken" in Finnish?

7:01 PM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

I'm not a fin, but thats so cool!

8:43 AM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger srydruhedtjfd said...

美女聊天室,18禁,美女自拍,美女自拍,美女聊天室聊天,免費聊天,免費視訊,一對一視訊,一對多視訊,聊天人緣,談情說愛,成人視訊,影音視訊聊天室,相片,靚辣妹群,成人,DVD,成人影城,成人影片,線上成人影片,18成人,18禁,宅男,巨乳,女高中生援交妹,美女妹妹,美女,高貴美少女,美乳偶像護士,酒店,24小時,酒店美人

6:01 PM, September 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home